- Introduction to the Intuitive Thai Meridian Massage Training
try, get to know & ask
For whom the approach is recommended and suitable
- for people, who are looking for a balancing and effective method to support physical movement ability and relaxation.
- for movement and yoga practioners, who are looking for a new approach and who want to deepen their practice.
- for educators and health practioners, looking for further education, which combines hands on knowledge and helps them discover their own intuitive potential.
- for interested people of other somatic methods, who want to widen their perspective and experience.
PART 1 (Modules 1-4): Introduction to ITMM Massage / Basic Principles of Touch
This part leads through all possible massage positions and allows the participants to practice a complete massage sequence from foot to head.
- Module 1: Thai Massage Practice 1
Focus on Prone Position (lying on the back) + Facemassagee
- Module 2: Thai Massage Practice 2
Focus: Side Position and use of foot for the massage
- Module 3: Thai Massage Practice 3
Focus: Belly Position and sitting position + deepening use of arm/ hand/ ellbow
Additional: Thai Cultural Background
- Module 4: Thai Massage Practice 4
Focus: on Sittig Position+ Transition into lying Position ( shoulder and neck massage )
Integration/Summary and massage with all elements of the introductory part
PART 2 (Modules 5-8): Energy und Meridian Work
This part deepens and complements the learned practical skills of Part 1 by getting to know the essential course of the ten Thai meridians. It also gives intuitive impulses for direct application of the Thai meridians in practice.
- Module 5: Deepening and Thai Meridian Learning 1
Focus: Centering and Balancing the left and right body side
- Module 6: Deepening and Thai Meridian Learning 2
Focus: Detoxification and Balance of the emotional body
- Module 7: Deepening and Thai Meridian Learning 3
Focus: Balancing the emotional Body
- Module 8: Deepening and Thai Meridian Learning3
Focus: Special symptoms in the belly area + Qualities of the four elements 3. Integration and Final Massage with all elements from the first and second part.
Saturday 10:00am - 05:30pm including lunch break (about 6,5 hours)
Sunday 10:00am - 3:30pm including lunch break (about 4.5 hours)
>> 8 times 11 hours = 88 hours training
Dates Training 2021:
- Part 1 - Module 1: Saturday 04 - Sunday 05 September 2021
- Part 1 - Module 2: Saturday 09 - Sunday 10 October 2021
- Part 1 - Module 3: Saturday 13 - Sunday 14 November 2021
- Part 1 - Module 4: Saturday 11 - Sunday 12 December 2021
- Part 2 - Module 5: Saturday 26 - Sunday 27 February 2022
- Part 2 - Module 6: Saturday 26 - Sunday 27 March 2022
- Part 2 - Module 7: Saturday 23 - Sunday 24 April 2022
- Part 2 - Module 8: Saturday 21 - Sunday 22 May 2022
- Full Price: 20.00 EUR