Continuum Fortbildung 200h // Modul 1
Values, Principles, and Methods of Practice
photo @Eric Hansen
Continuum A Moving Inquiry Training Program
Module 1. Values, Principles and Methods of Practice
Every somatic movement practice encompasses principles and values that guide the methods it embraces. Principles serve as the fundamental truths and foundation for the practice, while values are what is important within the art of the practice.
In this first module of the training we focus our learning on deepening our understanding through practices of breath, sound, movement, touch, and witnessing along with non-verbal creative expression and verbal dialogue; as they express principles on which Continuum is founded:
- Learning through self-inquiry,
- Attuning to the silent level (non-words) movements of our being,
- The human body is a fluid organism in resonance with all life on this planet and with the movements of the cosmos; and
- Movement is what we are.
We will also offer our enduring interested and open attention to the values of:
- Awakening sensation awareness,
- Exploring micro and macro movement expression, developing sequences and layering in service of deepening inquiry,
- Developing more language at the descriptive level of our experience,
- Slowing down, pausing, and suspending habitual movement, thought, and feeling patterns; and
- Opening to the emerging unexpected and discovery of new meaning.
Detailed information Continuum Training >> here
|Beginn:||30. April 2020, 10:00 Uhr|
|Ende:||3. Mai 2020, 17:30 Uhr|
|Kurskosten:||€ 425 (single Module) / € 3400 (full program)|
|Kurskosten Earlybird:||€ 390 (bis 19.03.2020) € 2900 (bis 03.11.2019)|
|Kurssprache:||DE + EN|
Infos und Anmeldung
Program entry possible anytime. You do not have to attend the entire program.
Cost of full program 3400 €
Earlybird of full program 2900 € (bis 03.11.2019)
10 installments full program 10 x 340 €
20 installments full program 20 x 180 €
Single module 425 €
Contact & Information: firstname.lastname@example.org